Our costumers recently are approaching us with an idea or a sketch defining there product requirements.
We can advance from a basic sketch, through 3D modelling, to prototype crafting in 2-3 weeks..
If you would like to take it in your hands, show it to your costumer or in an exhibition, we can help you with 3D printing in order to persuade your costumers to purchase the product. Upon request, we can show which have been developed by us you the products in person,
- Mechanical, optical and electrical researches
- 3D modelling of equipment, devices and components
- Making engineering drawings of components
- Examination of productivity and manufacturability
- Electrical development
- Crafting, inserting and testing of prototype PCBs (Printed Circuit Board)
- Designing of pneumatical control and actuation
- Programming PLCs (Programmable Logical Controller)
- Calibration and programming of servo drives and stepper motors